VS150X is a power bank specially designed for the visually impaired. VS150X can be used to charge an array of digital devices including iPhone, iPad,
iPod, Android smartphones and tablets, Bluetooth headsets, MP3 players, GPS, and more.
Aiding Features for the Visually Impaired:
1. Sound or vibration signal for battery level indication – battery level at any instance is indicated in different sound or vibration patterns.
2. Output power connection confirmation – sound and/or vibration signal to indicate successful connection between any of the USB outputs and the digital
device being charged.
3. Input power connection confirmation – sound and/or vibration signal to indicate successful connection between the micro-USB input and the power source
for charging VS150X.
4. Reversible USB output ports – user can easily connect any USB charging cable with VS150X without worrying about the plug’s orientation or the cable’s
5. Optional sound and vibration alert modes – easy to switch between sound and vibration modes by simply pressing a single button.
6. Tactile marks – VS150X is marked with raised-dots for easy accessibility.
list of 1 items
1. High battery capacity – 15,000mAh of capacity delivers higher number of charging cycles (available to charge iPhone 7 or Samsung Galaxy S7 for approximately
2. Smart and double power outputs – advanced Smart 3A + 3A (total 3A) dual power outlets allow charging of two digital devices simultaneously and efficiently
with the most optimized charging current.
3. Fast power input – special 2A input current facilitates faster charging of VS150X.
4. Safety and reliability – intelligent over-charged, over-power, over-current, over-voltage and short-circuit protections assure the highest safety and
5. International regulatory conformities and compliances – CE and FCC conformed.
6. Patented design – international patent pending.